- Would you like to optimize your blog, inserting any element you may have seen on another blog and you would like to have it?
- Would you personalise the colours or web design of the blog or insert a specific area for some products?
- Would you like to integrate your blog with your social networks activity?
- Would you like ideas for obtaining better conversions on your blog? In other words, for the visitors to subscribe more, to join your Facebook group, etc.
- Would you like more information about your visitors, even integrating the statistics from your advertising campaigns?
- Would you like to increase security on your blog
- Would you like to reduce the load time for your blog?
- Would you like more complex contact forms?
The optimization of your blog is something quick to do and, excepting massive developments, does not tend to cost much. For the most part, it consists of making small changes to boost and unify the image or install specific plugins which achieve the action sought. On other occasions it means changing something specific in your blog’s internal code, always without altering the rest of your blog.