A CMS (Content Management System) or Online Content Manager enables you to update your website at any time and from any location. You can make changes, without technical expertise, and in a simple and quick manner:
- Change all your texts: Change contents, formats, appearance and location. And if you wish, without losing what was previously written.
- Change your menu adding new sections to your website, creating more sub-levels. With just one modification you will see the changes applied to the entire website.
- Upload new images, delete old ones, change the layout of same on the website, etc.
- Management of your blog and of the comments of your followers.
- Create all the contact forms you want.
- Create and maintain all users who can change and create contents on your website, with different profiles.
- Change your marketing campaigns, modify your adverts or banners whenever you wish to do so. And always in a simple manner.
- Monitor the statistics generated by your website at any time and from any location.
- Integrate your website with other web 2.0 services (Facebook, Twitter…)
Other Relevant points are:
- The web content would be stored on databases, and therefore it is easy to create safety copies whenever you wish.
- The high number of CMS users and developers means the availability of frequent free updates.
At heptagono.com we can help you to install, parameterize, revise or redesign your website with CMS that are free or created exclusively for you. We install and parameterize WordPress enabling your entire internal team to publish content with minimum technical expertise. Also Drupal, Jooomla or an electronic commerce portal.
We take care of everything: installation, configuration, advice and everything you need.