What marketing strategy is right for your company?
- Do you need a profile on social networks or is it better to focus your attention on a good e-mail marketing campaign?
- Or does your customer profile require a combination of both approaches?
- It is better to be on all social networks or is your target audience more prevalent in just one?
- Do you have a strategy for the steps to follow for your social media campaign?
- Do you need advice because your current campaigns are not producing the expected results?
Strategy for Social Networks
In the event that social networks are part of your marketing strategy, we help you design it so that it not only directs traffic from your social networks, but also conversions (specific actions you want the visitor to make).
We look at your competitors and behaviour and interactions within companies in your sector, in order to obtain more information about your target audience.