Using e-mail not just as a means of Communication, but as a form of direct marketing is key for entrepreneurs, freelancers and SME’s.
This form of direct marketing presents advantages and disadvantages. If the disadvantages are adequately managed (for example, not too many e-mails being sent out over too short a space of time), the advantages of e-mail marketing are many:
- The costs of delivering information to potential clients are reduced
- Communications and replies tend to be immediate
- Great traceability for campaigns via e-mail. It is possible to measure the e-mails read, positive responses, conversions from these e-mails to sales, etc.
- Possibility for visitors who so wish to receive new communications
- Self-manageable mailing lists without requiring maintenance on the part of the company
- Immediate information to clients about the launch of new products and/or services
Whether you would like a personalised application of a standard solution, information delivery times are minimized without an increase in costs.